Location: Sarasota, Florida, USA
Sun applications engineer will work to design and develop new hydraulic control systems solutions for a targeted customer base. The candidate will utilize our cartridge and electronic solutions portfolio and work with original equipment manufacturers and distributors to create machine control solutions. This high profile position is seen as one of the most exciting positions in hydraulics. The systems application engineer is challenged with being a key contributor to growth both locally and globally.
- Developing new integrated package opportunities at medium to large original equipment manufacturers in North America
- Drive the project management of new applications from initial conception to final commissioning and in-field testing to production release
- The support of the team of cartridge and manifold engineers at Sun Hydraulics would be at your disposal
- The individual will be responsible for meeting strategic targets for sales, profitability, and quality of design
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to show proven success in the following:
- Minimum ten years of proven experience in the design, projecting and commissioning of fluid power systems in various industries
- Knowledge of screw-in cartridge, subplate mounted and stackable mobile sectional valves
- A solid understanding of hydraulic components, circuits, and systems design
- Applying electrical controls to mobile equipment for high-performance machine control
- Hands-on capability to carry through the complete project from conception to final sign-off by the customer
- Bachelor of science in mechanical engineering, agricultural engineering, mechatronics or equivalent
The position is based in Sarasota, Florida, but travel to customers throughout the USA at various stages of the project should be expected. Estimated travel of 25-50%.
Sun Hydraulics offers industry competitive salaries commensurate with experience, an outstanding benefits program that includes a matched 401(k) and ESOP plan.
Sun is located in beautiful Sarasota, Florida. Our team-based work environment is dynamic, flexible and results-oriented. Sun is an Equal Opportunity Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Card is required.
Interested parties may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or text format.