||Off Shore / On Shore
||Channel Marketing Specialist
||Business development manager
Channel Marketing Specialist
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Job ID: 041041
The Channel Marketing Specialist will support the Global Marketing Communications Manager in helping develop the Electrical Sector’s B-Line series international internal and external customer and manufacturer’s representative communications, focused publications, programs, portals, content creation, etc. Responsible for key customer relationships and communication including direct meetings, training, and other as needed.
In addition, the specialist will help develop and repurpose applicable content for all channel-focused communication vehicles, and assist in broader Channel Marketing initiatives when requested.
- Create, review and edit / upload internal and external communications as requested
- Adhere to all communications policies, philosophies, and processes.
- Work with Global Marketing Communications Manager and key stakeholders to help develop tools for documenting and executing channel partner activities
- Collaborate with the graphics team members to create collateral that adheres to corporate branding and visual identity strategies
- Create and update items as needed for the division channel sites, such as My.Eaton.com, DataComm portal, and others as required
- Support channel partners with their marketing initiatives through development of monthly communications, catalogs, postcards, marketing collateral, etc.
- May at times attend customer visits with the sales manager, product line manager or others
- Assist in the efficient and effective management of design agency partners, where applicable
- Bachelors Degree in from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in B2B sales or marketing working with customers and vendors.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being provided. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of the Raleigh, NC facility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B sales or marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of writing and articulating solutions.
- Experience working with B2B marketing with electrical distributors and IT resellers or a similar customer base.
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus.
- Resourceful and creative mindset.
- Capable of working through multiple levels and functions within a globally matrixed organization.
- Direct experience helping develop and implement communications programs and promotions.
- Knowledge of communications theory and practice: Understanding of communications impact on audience behaviors, audience segmentation and use of the craft in influencing perceptions, attitudes, behaviors and actions.
- Broad exposure to and understanding of the integrated disciplines of the communication function (i.e. branding and corporate identity, financial communications, community relations); ability to provide communications counsel to the company’s leaders.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com