||Off Shore / On Shore
||11/25/2017 10:15:55 AM
||Crane Operator-Material Handler
||Hydraulic Press Operator
Crane Operator-Material Handler
Locations: Waukesha, Wisconsin
Requisition ID: 041536
Primary Function: Support the entire Lincoln Avenue production line by working where needed to provide increased productivity and capacity where it is most needed. The function will require direct labor work along with material handling. The following are typical duties but others may be required as needed and assigned.
- The Production Support Operator will be expected to perform a minimum of 4 of the following duties.
- Assist Painters by prepping units and operating the crane.
- Assist Final Assemblers with bolted cover assembly and leak testing.
- Determine from the Order Process Sheet what parts need to be kitted for Tanking and Final Assembly. This includes assembling kits, unloading/retrieving tanks and cabinets from vans and staging areas, and sinking core/coil assemblies in tanks.
- Operate all material handling equipment such as forklifts, overhead cranes, and the gantry. Will also require a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) to operate the flatbed truck to transport finished product between the plant and the outside storage yard.
- Assist Welders by building covers, leak testing, retrieving tanks/radiators, and operating the crane.
- Set up coils and cores on stacking tables in Wound Core Stacking and coils in the Stacked Core area.
- Serve as a back-up to Material Attendants to help unload interplant trucks and deliver materials to the line.
- Must have a High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Position not eligible for relocation. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Waukesha, WI in order to be considered.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com