||Off Shore / On Shore
||12/18/2017 12:15:36 PM
Location: Pilbara Region, Western Australia
Roy Hill is seeking an experienced Operator Ancillary Equipment to work as part of the processing maintenance team to respond quickly to equipment issues, minimise downtime and maintain/improve plant reliability. The position will be an active member of the maintenance team, contributing to the development of the business predictive, preventative and planned maintenance activities.
- Reporting to the Supervisor Mechanical, this position will be based at the Roy Hill Mine and will play a pivotal role ensuring the plant is maintained to a high standard, in addition to some of the following key responsibilities:
- Carrying out unscheduled crane, transport and maintenance;
- Completing inspections of cranes, rigging and lifting equipment and report on its condition;
- Maintaining log books and estimating time and equipment required to complete work;
- Working with specialised lifting and transport equipment;
- Completing timesheets within required timeframes in SAP;
- Seeking opportunity to improve overall project performance;
- Assisting with shutdown co-ordination and execution;
- Undertaking a duty of care for yourself and others at all times.
As the ideal candidate, you will have an Open Mobile Slewing Crane, CO qualification, Advanced Rigging qualification and a current WA driver’s license. You will ideally hold Forklift, EWP, Working at Heights and Basic Scaffold tickets and licenses. Having extensive experience working in the Crane and Transport industry within a large-scale iron ore mining environment is desirable.
For More Details Or To APPLY Click Here: Crane Operator
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com