||Off Shore / On Shore
||Delivery and Invoicing Analyst
Delivery and Invoicing Analyst
Location: Volvo Group, Head Office, Bangna Trad KM. 21 Road, Samutprakarn, Thailand
REQ ID: 75403BR
- Operational support for performance and development of the Invoice & Delivery function within GTA Sales, SE26 and GTO. (or other Group org units as necessary)
- Invoice & Delivery interface with other divisions within Volvo Group when invoicing and delivering vehicles.
- Invoice & Delivery is the hub between the sales organizations, SE26 and Operations, ensuring the optimal balance between commercial demand for flexibility and production efficiency.
- Execution of the administrative flow and follow-up of the outbound deliveries to agreed delivery point.
- The invoicing of CBU trucks and KD kits, issuing & collection of necessary transport and shipping documents for customers
- Verification of incoming invoice & shipping documents, and assurance of L/C smooth operation
- The role as single point of contact supporting the sales organization and customer with transport information and high customer service.
- Proactive preparation of delivery plan and sharing reports on regular basis to market and HQ.
- Ensuring delivery plans are met. Taking actions and supporting business with prioritization when deviation occurs.
- Be involved in the performance of the Delivery process through networking, system and follow up on relevant KPI´s
- Cooperation with GTO, Volvo Trade Finance, banks, Volvo Business Services, shipping companies, customs and also GTA Sales delivery functions.
- Keen to understand web of Volvo system to be used and system set up, should be able to take up and resolve system issue related to release of invoices.
- Bachelor degree or higher in logistic management or any related field
- Delivery and invoicing experience, be familiar with vehicle delivery process and outbound transport solutions
- Sound knowledge of trade incoterm, payment term, L/C operation and customs clearance
- Basic finance and accounting knowledge
- Strong service and support mind set to coordinate cross-functional activities
- Efficient communication skills and details oriented.
- Fluent English; Asian Language skills an advantage
- Efficient communication skills and details oriented
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com