||Off Shore / On Shore
||12/7/2017 11:04:28 AM
||Engineering Manager - Hydraulics
Engineering Manager - Hydraulics
Locations: Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 036767
- The EEIC Hydraulic Manager will lead a team of design and test engineers at the Eaton European Innovation Center.
- Oversight of product design through sound Engineering creation, application, and documentation of drawings, Electro-Hydraulics controls, engineering standards, test reports, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Peer Design Reviews, etc.
- Responsibility for hydraulic product test and development laboratory.
- Oversight responsibilities include PROLaunch (stage gate process which includes Gate Reviews, Design Training and developing and motivates subordinates to achieve their professional goals.
- Development an Engineering strategy which provides direction for their specific responsibility and is linked to Division Strategy and Hydraulics Strategy.
- Collaborate with Global Product teams to make priority decisions.
- Promoting the generation of new Intellectual Property and maintain and defend existing Intellectual Property.
- Creating and maintaining an Engineering organizational structure that supports the Division Strategy as well as the local geographic needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree
- Proven ability to effectively manage people and motivate subordinates
- Experience in hydraulics Power and/or Controls engineering projects and development
- Thorough technical knowledge of product design and a technical competency in one or several of the following: mechanical design, fluid mechanics, stress analysis, material science, controls engineering, or hydraulic system engineering.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Basic budgeting and accounting ability.
Preferred Specialized Knowledge:
- Master of Science
- Preference for electric controls and communication for advanced hydraulic valves
- Experience leading development and/or product test laboratory.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com