||Off Shore / On Shore
||Entry Level Technical Sales
||Business development manager
Entry Level Technical Sales
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin, US
we are searching for two highly motivated candidates for our excellent opportunities for entry level technical sales professional. This is an excellent opportunity to be exposed to many training & career opportunities at Voith Paper. If you have 1 to 2 years of sales or related work and/or internship experience and can be mobile for one year, global entry level candidates who will start our program in October 2017 and you will visit our Headquarters in Heidenheim, Germany.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- During our 18-months Global Graduate Program, you will work on three different assignments that are systematically interlinked to each other, one of them could be abroad in China, India, Brazil or South America but most of the assignments are based across the North America. You must be geographically mobile during the first 12 months.
- During your assignments, you will get to know one group division (Voith Paper NA) in detail and develop an understanding of how this business fits within the entire Voith Group.
- You will be accompanied by a mentor who acts as a partner and tutor for you, will take care of your career development and will support you in your professional career within Voith as you work on the 3 assignments.
- All components on-the-job are accompanied by various developmental activities off-the-job including group training and individually agreed upon professional skills development training to help you enhance your expertise.
- Your 3 assignments will be in an area of Voith Paper North America to include Products and Services (P&S) or Projects.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering preferably Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Paper Engineering. A Master’s in Business or additional business background will be beneficial.
- You must have already gained professional experience through internships during or after your studies and an employment of 12 to 24 months after graduation.
- We prefer that you’ve gained at least 4 months of international work experience.
- You must be fluent in English and we prefer other language proficiency such as German or Spanish.
- You must be ambitious, globally mobile and bring along entrepreneurial drive and thinking.
- Your personal strengths must be enthusiasm, openness to new and challenging tasks and experiences, self-motivation, and motivation of others, curiosity, teamwork, cross-cultural communication and intercultural awareness.
- Is this you and do you strive for global challenges, exciting assignments, individual development, international career opportunities and intercultural networking? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your online application by July 30th, 2017. Starting date is no later than October 1st, 2017.
Applications or CV's sent to companies mail id's will be rejected.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org