||Off Shore / On Shore
Location: Mount Airy, North Carolina, USA
The Altec Service Group provides support for the life of the equipment, through a network of service centers across the United States and Canada.
- Determine overall condition of machines through inspections
- Diagnose issues with hydraulic and electrical systems
- Restore equipment to working order
- Maintain and repair Aerial Devices, Digger Derricks, and other equipment
- Uphold Altec’s safety commitment
- Exhibit positive and effective interaction with other Altec associates, vendors, and customers
- Maintain accurate records of all service, repair, and other work
- Related education and / or experience is required.
- Specific experience includes truck-mounted hydraulic utility equipment such as aerial devices, digger derricks, chippers, cranes, specialty equipment
- Examples of related equipment are construction, mining, or farm equipment such as dozers or tractors; or military heavy equipment such as the MRAP vehicle, HMEE, or tanks. Aircraft and Aerospace or Ground Support Equipment (AGE / GSE) repair is also good experience.
- Overtime may be required
- Physical effort and dexterity is required, lifting up to 75 pounds, including service-related tools.
- High School or GED required
- Altec specializes in hydraulic utility equipment including aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, telecom, and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world
- Work for a company that designs, tests, manufactures, assembles, sells and services its own equipment.
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org