||Off Shore / On Shore
||External Hydraulic Sales Technician
||Sales and application engineer-hydraulic
External Hydraulic Sales Technician
Ruffin Hydraulics is currently seeking a proven External Hydraulic Sales Technician to join their team. Ruffin Hydraulics is an established and well known hydraulic company operating for over 25 years in the Geelong and Melbourne region. you will become part of a dynamic team who have a passion for hydraulics and pneumatics. This role requires you to have extensive experience (a minimum of 5 years in a similar role) in the hydraulic and pneumatic industries. This includes technical expertise, design and supporting the service department.
- Traveling to customers for support, sales and advice.
- Processing quotes and sales orders
- Proactively following up on quotes with a focus on converting to sales
- Providing product knowledge and communicating solutions to customers
- Providing a contact point for customers and suppliers
- Provide technical information and support
- Promotion of products and services across the business
- Management of existing customer accounts
- Management of obtaining new customers
If you are the right person you will have these qualities:
- Sales and relevant trade experience
- A passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Good computer and literacy skills
- Solid experience in customer sales
- Effective teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanical /Hydraulics / Lubrication Systems / Fluid Systems / Hose Fittings / Fire Systems knowledge is extremely desirable.
This position will have the opportunity to build a long-term rewarding career, where you will have the ability to advance your position within the company. A current driver's licence is essential and you must be eligible to work in Australia.
All applications must contain a cover letter and resume. Forward applications to email@example.com or click apply.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org