||Off Shore / On Shore
||11/6/2017 2:42:53 PM
||Seal machine cnc operator
Location: Ellisville, Missouri, USA
Requisition ID: 040501
- Support facility by ensuring correct material is at machines in a timely manner to produce quality parts and quality items are sent to the customer in a timely manner.
- Essential Functions:
- Operate powered industrial equipment in very close quarters. Lift up to 50lbs. Climb ladders. Use RF scanners and computers to complete inventory transactions. Receive and put away incoming product. Utilize stretchwrap equipment, scales, etc.
- Responsible for quality of own work and safety inspections on forklift. Perform waste and material management activities in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Keep work area clean and orderly. Follow all safety rules and practices.
- Works in a team based environment to meet Bussmann business objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville, MO will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Forklift experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to successfully complete an on the job forklift training program
- Demonstrate basic math skills
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com