||Off Shore / On Shore
||Forklift Service Technician
||Senior hydraulic technician
Forklift Service Technician
Job ID#: 3318
Location: Mississauga, ON
Experience Required: 2-3 years
Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few. We deliver one of the broadest ranges of industrial products and services in Canada.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Material Handling/Forklift Technician is responsible for providing quality workmanship in the repair of products and providing consistent service and technical knowledge to our customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Journeyperson Technician or an Apprentice
- Experience in servicing and troubleshooting
- Strong diagnostic abilities
- A valid drivers license
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment, have strong communication and computer skills with a strong customer service focus.
More than just a Competitive Salary
- Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
- Commencing on you start date you are eligible for medical, dental, vision, DCPP (Pension Plan), RRSP and more
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers
- Our unique additional perks program includes exclusive discounts with a variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program and more.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com