||Off Shore / On Shore
||Heavy Equipment Mechanic
||Application Engineer System
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Location: Albany, Georgia, United States
Requisition/Vacancy No. 165176BR
AECOM is hiring qualified Heavy Equipment Mechanics in support of USMC Depot Augmentation - Albany, GA.
Analyzes malfunctions and repairs, rebuilds and maintains power equipment, such as cranes, power shovels, scrapers, paving machines, motor graders, trench-digging machines, conveyors, bulldozers, dredges, pumps, compressors and pneumatic tools. Operates and inspects machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
Dismantles and reassembles equipment, using hoists and hand tools. Examines parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges. Replaces defective engines and subassemblies, such as transmissions. Tests overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency. Welds broken parts and structural members. May direct workers engaged in cleaning parts and assisting with assembly and disassembly of equipment.
May repair, adjust and maintain mining machinery, such as stripping and loading shovels, drilling, and cutting machines.
- High school diploma or equivalent training/experience and a valid drivers license. Five (5) years actual and recent vehicle or related weapons system experience desired; three (3) years required.
- Excellent ability to repair and maintain a variety of vehicles and equipment including, farm tractors, trailers, mobiles cranes, earth moving equipment forklifts (gasoline/diesel/electric/propane), generators, air compressors and fire trucks. Must know how to repair engine assemblies (gasoline and diesel), drive trains, fuel systems, suspension systems, emission systems, electrical systems and brake systems.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license and be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government Common Access Card (CAC) or Rapid Gate Pass.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a government background check.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
For more Hydraulic Jobs, Click Here: Whyps
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org