||Off Shore / On Shore
||Heavy Equipment Technician
||Heavy equipment technician
Heavy Equipment Technician
Job ID #:3264
Experience Required: Not Indicated
Location: Val d'Or, Quebec, Canada
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
The mechanic conducts the troubleshooting, diagnostic and repairs of motors and transmissions.
- Inspects and troubleshoots engines, transmissions, components, and equipment to detect and diagnose faults and malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment; determines the extent of repair required.
- Adjusts, rebuilds and repairs heavy equipment, replacing defective parts, components, or systems in an efficient, timely, and financially responsible manner.
- Completes associated service paperwork; updates and maintains all service records and prepares reports in a timely manner.
- Works as part of a larger team within the company to ensure the efficient operation of the service department and the satisfaction of customers; performs weekend on call through the regular rotation.
- Diploma in truck or heavy equipment mechanics program or equivalent
- Proven ability in mechanics problem analysis and troubleshooting.
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience using common diagnostics software (e.g: Allison DOC, Detroit Diesel DDDL and MTU Diasis)
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Annual tool reimbursement starting at $360 for full-time employees
- Employee pension Plan
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
- As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com