||Off Shore / On Shore
Location: Sydney, Australia
This position involves becoming part of our ENZED Team providing a mobile Hydraulic Hose & Fittings Service to existing & new customers through out Sydney.
The position is more than just a job. It involves;
- providing a premium breakdown service in a timely & professional manner onsite to a variety of customers in Automotive, Industrial Industries, Earthmoving & Construction.
- Working independently to identify, diagnose, remove & replace hydraulic fluid connector assemblies & associated accessories.
- Managing a dedicated customer base and develop solutions to meet their requirements.
- This is a full time position with regular weekly hours and being a part of our rostered after hour's providers.
Candidates will require:
- To be motivated self starters customer service focused with affective communication skills, become apart of our ENZED Team & able to work alone.
- Have a strong work ethic, be proud of your workmanship & committed to providing a professional service.
- Have mechanical trades qualification. & experience in hydraulic, pneumatic & industrial systems would be an advantage.
- Experience working with Mobile Plant & Equipment.
- Modern service vehicles.
- Experienced service staff support.
- TAFE accredited product & services training.
- Remuneration by way of;
- base salary with over time & after hours roster incentives plus performance commissions.
For more Hydraulic Jobs Click Here: Whyps
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org