Posted By :
Job Title :
Location: Teesside, United Kingdom
Hydrasun is a leading specialist provider of integrated fluid transfer, power and control solutions to the energy industries, successfully delivering flexible hose, integrated instrumentation products, umbilical solutions and integrity management services worldwide. Currently, they are recruiting Hydraulic Engineer for their Teesside office to technically lead the day-to-day Fluid Transfer, Hydraulic and Instrumentation Services in North of England.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Hydraulic Engineering
- Minimum 5 year’s hands-on experience in Hydraulics service industry.
- Experienced in Hydro-testing, hot oil flushing, contamination monitoring and filtration services
- Good knowledge of Hydraulic piping, bolt torquing and flange management.
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic hoses and fittings
- Knowledge of instrument tubing and fittings
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic circuit diagrams, P&ID’s and GA’s
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting and maintenance hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Good application knowledge about hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, and cylinders.
- Experience in Hydraulic cylinder overhauling, maintenance, and testing.
- Design and manufacturing of hydraulic power units (HPU).
- Familiar with ASTM, ASME, API, ABS and DNV codes and standards is an added advantage
- Knowledge of drilling and subsea equipment
- Degree Mechanical / Hydraulic Engineering
- Offshore experience
- Experience in subsea systems
- Project Engineering experience
- Knowledge of shipboard systems.
- Parker or Eaton Hydraulic products knowledge.
- Knowledge of electro-hydraulic control of pumps.
- PSV calibration & certification.
- Experience in chemical flushing.
- Experience in PLC’s
Register now for apply this job: