||Off Shore / On Shore
||Hydraulic And Pnematic Fitter
||United Arab Emirates
Hydraulic And Pneumatic Fitter
- Learn and be able to competently perform all aspects of stripping and re-assembling tools.
- Hold the Responsibility for the safe operation of machinery and equipment.
- Ensure all components are present and correct to repair, rebuild and test the product correctly.
- Demonstrate strip & rebuild techniques if required and safely conduct actions at all times in a professional manner.
- Responsible for high levels of housekeeping, not only around own work area, but also across the whole department.
- Gain a good understanding of the machine shop, logistics, quality and any other operational departments.
- Carrying out other operational activities as and when required.
- To be expected to carry out correct Health & Safety requirements to ensure safe operation of machinery ensuring compliance with safety standards including PPE and SOPs, assisting in risk assessments, highlighting hazards etc.
- NB this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have the ability to read and clearly understand product drawings and identify parts.
- High Pressure Hydraulic and Pneumatic tool knowledge is absolutely essential.
- Enthusiasm, motivation and positive attitude to work in a busy environment within a team is essential.
- A minimum education level to Year 12.
- Hold the drive and enthusiasm to learn numerous aspects and develop within the company.
- Hold the ability to prioritize work under pressure while working to tight deadlines with a high level of standards and quality.
- Reliable, dependable and conscientious with the drive for problem-solving to improve the working environment.
- 38 Hours per week Monday to Thursday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm & Fridays 7.30am to 2 pm, although flexibility will be required when circumstances dictate.
- Drivers license required
- Forklift license an advantage
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
Applications or CV's sent to companies mail will be rejected
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org