||Off Shore / On Shore
||Hydraulic Filtration Manager
Hydraulic Filtration Manager
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 025463
Our client is looking for Hydraulics Product Line Engineering Manager. This position has Global engineering responsibility for our Hydraulic Filtration product portfolio including our hydraulic & lubrication filters, contamination monitoring systems, purifying systems, and clogging indicators. This position will manage the Engineering function through new product development, product customizations, product support, product line maintenance, and product rationalization. Direct oversight over the global hydraulic filtration engineering team.
Essential job duties include:
- Lead a group of engineers and designers in the sales order engineering activities. Ensure all product designs comply with the appropriate industry and customer standards (criteria & revision).
- Lead product line development projects through Eaton’s phase gate development process (PROLaunch) as well as leading VA/VE efforts to support market needs and profitability goals.
- Ensures excellence in Engineering through the use of best practice methods, processes and tools.
- Manage direct personnel development including performance reviews, training plans, and development needs. Accurately access and utilize the capabilities of others, positively motivating others to succeed. In addition, manage talent in and out of the organization as necessary.
- Establish balanced scorecard metrics and continuously monitor to improve team performance and alignment to region and divisional goals.
- Review and approve technical documentation including but not limited to change orders and requests, drawings, specifications, calculations, bills of material, test plans and technical reports.
- Utilize a broad base of knowledge to rapidly and efficiently design, develop, test, maintain and continuously improve products and reliability.
- Rapidly respond to both customer and internal technical support needs.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Engineering
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Eden Prairie, MN to be considered.
- The ability to effectively supervise people and motivate subordinates, while maintaining organizational harmony and meeting scheduled deadlines.
- To initiate preventative, rather than corrective Engineering action.
- Strong problem solving and Project Management skills.
- Ability to manage engineering subordinates at remote locations.
For more Hydraulic Engineer Jobs visit Whyps
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com