||Off Shore / On Shore
||Hydraulic Fitter Urgently Required
Hydraulic Fitter Urgently Required
Our client is one of the leading specialists worldwide in drive and control technology.The company supplies tailored solutions for driving controlling of equipment and machines throughout all industry sectors. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who would want to undertake a Fitter and Turner apprenticeship. This role is located in Brisbane.
- Willingness to undertake further training and development as required.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a highly motivated team.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and maintain quality in own work.
- Ability to perform routine and repetitive tasks.
- Demonstrated excellent skills in communication in all mediums.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Good Numerical skills and Mechanical aptitude
- Completed Year 10,11 and 12
- Some exposure to an industrial environment or school/ TAFE Training
- A reliable means of transport to the workshop and to the local training institution.
- If you are looking for a new challenge in a profitable and stable company that will appreciate you for your hard work then this is your ideal role.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org