||Off Shore / On Shore
Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Work type: Full Time
Established in 1997, Taris Engineering has 20 years experience as a reputable and established supplier of engineering services to the Australian Mining industry. Taris Engineering specialises in the design, manufacture and service across the oil and gas, mining, earthmoving, agriculture and drilling industries.
- Have experience & the ability to efficiently strip & assess hydraulic cylinders, motors, turning devices & Boom Assemblies from the Mining & Earth moving industry
- Strip & assemble components with & without OEM drawings & procedures.
- Complete job cards allocating times to completed processes accurately
- Must have own transport and current driver's license
- Current Forklift license (preferred but not required)
- Possess own equipped toolbox suitable for the position
- Willing to work overtime when required.
- Operate under Quality Control Systems
- Ability to work efficiently unsupervised and control tooling & equipment allocated to the area of the workshop.
- Carry out general maintenance to workshop machinery & equipment
- Work methodically and responsibly while maintaining a safe environment
Interested candidates send resume at : email@example.com
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org