||Off Shore / On Shore
||4/6/2017 3:31:04 PM
||Hydraulic Maintenance Mechanic
||Hydraulic Maintenance Technician
Hydraulic Maintenance Mechanic
Location : Brampton, ON, CANADA
Van der Graaf is an internationally recognized manufacturer of high precision, heavy duty and efficient power transmission equipment for the conveyor industry with modern manufacturing plants in United States, Canada and Europe. We are looking for a Maintenance mechanic to assist in the repair and maintenance of building, property and equipment.
- Fabricate forming and bending sheet metal, bar stock, tubing, and structural shapes.
- Perform layout, handling, and positioning: welding, brazing, soldering, fastenings, and adhesives.
- Erect scaffolding, rigging, equipment hoisting, mechanical, and hydraulic jacking.
- Set up and operate power tools, mills, drills, lathes, grinders, and other devices.
- Familiar with installation of bearings, seals, shafts, couplings, clutches, and other drive devices.
- Familiar with plumbing lay out, assembles, installs, maintains and repair connections to piping of air, gas, water supplied, or disposal of waste.
- Familiar with principles of hydraulics, pneumatics, run-in analysis, and PLC’s.
- Practices safe work habits. Protective clothing and equipment. Recognition of hazards and precautionary measures.
- Support preventative maintenance program for all production equipment.
- Perform scheduled and emergency maintenance repairs.
- Participate in trouble-shooting equipment for repair.
Send your updated CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com