||Off Shore / On Shore
||Hydraulic System Engineer
Hydraulic System Engineer
Location: G328NB, United Kingdom
Experience: 3 + Years
Hydrasun is a leading specialist provider of integrated fluid transfer, power and control solutions to the energy industries, successfully delivering flexible hose, integrated instrumentation products, umbilical solutions and integrity management services worldwide.
Currently, they are recruiting Hydraulic Systems Engineer for their office to ensure on time delivery of design packs and to support the service that Hydrasun gives to its customers ensuring that the job is completed to the highest quality and within specification.
- Degree in Engineering discipline
- Engineer with experience in Hydraulic systems
- Experienced in carrying out engineering calculations. e.g. stress, strain, load, bending
- Experienced in the design & drawing of hydraulic schematics
- Experienced in use of AutoCAD Inventor (or Solidworks 3d)
- Experienced in using a PDM (Autodesk Vault)
- Experienced in product and process development
- 3D CAD & 2D CAD
- Ability to read & draw hydraulic symbols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional and focused approach at all times, in particular, in client-facing situations
- Knowledge of welding processes.
- Chartered Status or working towards this.
- Experience of Subsea assemblies, stab-plates, hoses, connectors and associated products
- Experience of Subsea engineering codes and standards
- Knowledge of Hydraulic fittings and hoses including high pressure.
- Fabrication/welding design/codes and standards
- Active participation in engineering reviews and/or investigations with clients
- Offshore Lifting
- MathCAD and FEA programmer experience
- Knowledge of materials and processes used within offshore oil and gas operations
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org