||Off Shore / On Shore
Location: Newaygo, Michigan, United States
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Develop management control systems to estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computers.
- Develop, coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
- Use knowledge of and experience with the manufacturing of parts and products with maximum efficiency. Work with customers and management to develop standards for design and production.
- Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure product meets quality standards.
- Implement lean principles in process design.
- Use knowledge of and experience with mathematical methods and models to design manufacturing systems to ensure reduction in waste and improved performance.
- Design new building layout to minimize part searching time and to ensure better control of warehouse material.
- Design and implement Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) throughout the facility.
- Use knowledge of and experience with hydraulic circuit’s schematics, electrical circuit’s schematics, hydraulic components and electrical components to perform duties.
- Use knowledge of and experience with three dimensional (3D) spatial Relationships.
- Use knowledge of and experience with programming CNC machining centers and lathes.
- Use knowledge of and experience with machining practices and industrial processes to perform duties.
For More Details & To Apply Click Here: Industrial Engineer
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com