||Off Shore / On Shore
||12/14/2017 3:58:51 PM
||Key Account Manager Hydraulics
||Application Engineer System
Key Account Manager Hydraulics - UK region
Locations: Warwick, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 041194
The position is responsible for UK Key Accounts and account strategy within the UK region for Hydraulics.
It requires the ability to work closely with other Regional Sales Teams, Account Managers (to ensure alignment as applicable) and EMEA / Global Product Management (to determine product to platform fit).
The purpose of the role is to maximize profitable sales and drive profitable growth and developing relationships at Key Accounts (as determined). To deploy the Eaton Hydraulics Growth Strategy for the sale of entire hydraulic product portfolio in the geographical area of the UK and Ireland.
- Develops and maintains key relationships with high-level decision makers at Key Accounts.
- Delivers executive level presentation material and works with Marketing / Product Managers on Value Proposition per platform for each targeted customer
- Develops and executes tactical and strategic sales plans in support of the overall sales strategy and to meet performance expectations and requirements
- Deploys Key Account Management Strategy to achieve sales targets.
- Prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring these match Eaton’s capability and offerings
- Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
- Administers all phases of the sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response
- Identifies opportunities for new and extension business in short and longer term, set up service capability in the respective sales area
- Monitors sales performance versus plan and takes corrective actions as needed
- Reviews and reports regularly on sales activity and performance to plans
- Works with Global Account Managers (as applicable) to ensure cross-regional alignment with key OEMs.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales role at a fluid power company
- Educated to Degree level highly desirable.
- A good understanding of hydraulic systems, components, and applications
- Good understanding of the UK and Irish markets (Competition and Customers)
- Proven sales experience in the Hydraulics market.
- Demonstrated strategic ability, and business acumen and high drive for success in Sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Strong consulting and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, relationships, and leverage diversity.
- Experience with CRM tools
- Professional English knowledge in speaking, reading, and writing.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org