Location: Chelsea, Massachusetts
Our client in Chelsea, MA has an opening for an Operator Molder. Candidate’s primary function is to perform all cable prepping operations and most molding operations.
Comply with safety rules and regulations and always seek assistance when in doubt. Be vigilant for the safety of oneself, co-workers and especially new employees. Proper usage of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and adherence to applicable safety results is the condition of employment.
Perform all cable prepping operations and most molding operations. May also be required to clean and patch cable (touch-up) after molding operation has been completed. Individual work planning expected in order to achieve optimal efficiency, namely maximize press capacity and utilization. May be required to direct coworkers and assist Level III Molders or Team Lead as appropriate. Must have above average manual dexterity, have a good eye for detail and be comfortable performing repetitive tasks in a production focused environment. Maintain a consistent quality of workmanship and while satisfying production standards. Typically requires standing for long periods of time, requiring limited supervision, and some work instructions. Perform other duties as assigned and trained.Detect and report unusual or non-conforming documentation, materials or conditions to supervisor or group/team leader. Also required to follow good housekeeping practices in work area and maintain hand tools, equipment, and supplies in a clean and orderly condition, including paying attention to calibration expiration dates as applicable.
- Basic/Required Qualifications:
- Minimum two (2) years manufacturing experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Eaton Chelsea location will be considered.
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S.Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Minimum of two (2) years molding experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, and/or schematics
Good understanding of verbal and written instructions
For more Hydraulic Jobs visit Whyps