||Off Shore / On Shore
A PIRTEK Office Administrator is an exciting role in any PIRTEK Service & Supply Center. This position involves bookkeeping, credit and collections, invoice processing, customer relations and general office organization in support of the field service technicians and Operations Manager.
Working in a PIRTEK Center is a dynamic and fast paced environment with ever-changing circumstances as the business requires. The PIRTEK Center Office Administrator provides essential administrative support for the overall operation of the business.
- Minimum introductory accounting class; Associates Degree in business or related field helpful but not essential
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Word and Excel
- Familiarity with computer-based accounting software such as QuickBooks
- Good Telephone Manner
- Customer Relations Experience
Tools of the Trade:
- Successful candidates will be fully trained in the administrative support role, invoicing / collection procedures and the in house PIRTEK computer system.
- We are offering competitive salaries depending on experience.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com