||Off Shore / On Shore
Location: Omagh, United Kingdom
Job ID: 2017-35757
Closing Date: 30th October 2017 at 9am
Reporting to the Paintshop Supervisor, you will be responsible for the final paint touch of industrial equipment to a high quality standard and finish and in line with production requirements.
- Ensure final preparation and paint finish meets the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) factory standards.
- Responsible for final paint touch up on industrial equipment at the end of the production line.
- Responsible for ‘good housekeeping’ in the work area and for the up-keep of equipment provided.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility to accept and fulfill any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a relevant painting environment.
- Experience of paint preparation within an engineering environment.
- Have previous bodywork experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- It is essential that you are a good team player.
- Have the ability to work accurately to strict deadlines.
- Have good attention to detail to produce quality finish.
- Have good communication skills to liaise with other team members as required.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Be able to learn quickly and organize workload.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org