||Off Shore / On Shore
Location: Horseheads, New York, USA
Requisition ID: 042766
Eaton’s Electrical Products Group is seeking a Plant Controller to be based out of our Horseheads, NY facility.The Plant Controller will be part of Eaton’s Power Components Division and will be based out of our manufacturing facility in Horseheads, NY. The Plant Controller will report to the Plant Manager.
- Develop and coordinate plant profit plans, strategic plans, monthly forecasts and periodic financial reconciliations, reports and analysis for plant senior management.
- Monitor key elements of plant profit and strategic plans in light of long-term goals, objectives, changes in markets, competition, regulatory environments, and economic conditions. Assess performance and attainment of strategic and operating objectives against plan commitments. Inform management of results and recommend corrective actions to unfavorable variances.
- Advise plant manager on financial implications of operating strategies, actions, and decisions.
- Manage, analyze, evaluate, and interpret plant financial forecasts and operating results.
- Initiate and manage financial analyses that focus on opportunities for profit improvement and financial operating performance improvement and ensuring accuracy/integrity of financial reports prepared by the plant.
- Interpret and implement corporate policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles, and practices to ensure compliance.
- Act as an advisor/consultant to plant personnel regarding reporting and interpretation of financial data and information. Provide guidance, interpretation and instruction as required to ensure financial and operating compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop and control management, budgeting, and financial reporting systems to provide timely and relevant information to plant, Division, and corporate management.
- Direct ongoing audit and analysis of account balances to ensure and maintain integrity of plant general ledger and its supporting feeder systems. Assess adequacy of reserves and overall financial reporting.
- MBA from an accredited institution
- CPA or CMA
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in operations finance or accounting
- Minimum of 4 years manager of people experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a union environment
- Thorough technical knowledge of accounting theory, principles and concepts generally accepted accounting principles, and financial systems
- Thorough understanding of plant operating systems in order to effectively integrate with business systems
- Accomplished written and verbal communications skills for presentation of complex financial and operating issues into credible, understandable information
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of corporate financial policies, procedures, and systems
- Accomplished administrative organizational development and managerial skills
For More Details or To APPLY Click Here: Plant Controller
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org