||Off Shore / On Shore
||12/7/2017 3:53:36 PM
Date: Dec 6, 2017
Location: Tianjin, 12, CN, 300457, China
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber, and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
- This position will be in the Loader Powertrain design team, and responsible for drivetrain component design work for Product Delivery Process (PDP) programs or Continuous Improvement (CI) projects, including concept design, drawing, modeling and process work in SAP, PDM system.
- Collaborate with JDPS on axle PDP programs and CI projects.
- Participates in Design Process and Assembly Reviews (DPARs), print reviews, and design reviews of new products.
- Work with PV&V or Quality team to identify test items, help to make test plans and analyze test reports.
- Support or directly work with a cross team to Investigates product quality problems or other vehicle issues happened on the production line, PV&Vmachine or filed customer machines, determines root cause, gathers and analyzes data and implements corrective action to reduce or eliminate non-value waste resulting from non-conformances, scrap or reclaim.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications together with the possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Learns and applies Company engineering policies and practices.
- This position sometimes needs to help/instruct other new employees on the PDP process and technical skills development, if needed.
What Skill You Need:
- Skill in using company information systems and processes.
- Knowledge of industry standards in terms of drivetrain components, etc. Knowledge of Product Delivery Process.
- Knowledge of engineering principles, theory, and practice as well as product knowledge.
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics/test of Drivetrain components-1-3 years.
- Creo Skill, pro/e skill, PDM process knowledge.
- English skill.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org