||Off Shore / On Shore
||11/18/2017 4:31:03 PM
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas, USA
Job ID: 043073
Eaton in Mountain Home, AR is seeking multiple full-time Production Operators to work a rotating night shift. This position is responsible for learning a variety of tasks in the production of Mountain Home’s products. This will include tasks within Rubber Manufacturing, Supply Manufacturing, and Finish Manufacturing, such as Brandstrip, Braid, Cut & Coil, Extruder, Insulation cut, Mandrel prep, Spiral, Stencil inspect, Test & eject, Wrap & Unwrap, Wire wind, and any other aspects of production.
- Maintain a safe work environment and use proper safety devices as provided. Contribute to our Zero Incident Safety Culture by abiding by and actively promoting all facility safety guidelines and quality procedures.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement teams and activities.
- Can successfully operate various machines.
- Perform duties relative to production in the assigned area, and is able to operate all equipment and machinery in the assigned area.
- Accurately completes all required paperwork and computer transactions.
- Actively participate in goal setting, development planning, and evaluation cycles.
- Read and follow specifications, standardized work, and documented processes as provided.
- Cross-train in other jobs and areas as identified per cross-training plan.
- Must be able to work hours required including overtime, weekends, potential alternate shifts.
- Monitor productivity to ensure that established quality and production levels are maintained to support the plant mission statement.
- Participate in Empowered Work Teams and encourage, support, and actively participate in RIEs and events throughout the facility, department, and area of responsibility.
- Keep work area clean and free of hazards – maintains 5S housekeeping standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Mountain Home, AR will be considered
- This position requires self-motivation and problem solving skills.
- This position requires an individual who contributes individually and jointly to the success of the area, department, and facility.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com