||Off Shore / On Shore
Location: Eden Prairie, MN, USA
Job ID: 042727
The Project Leader - Supply Chain Cost Out and New Product Development will be responsible for managing cost out projects. The cost out projects will involve leading global supply chain projects to achieve direct material cost out on existing parts. The projects are initiated, planned, controlled, executed and closed within a program portfolio management approach. Projects are executed by multi-functional teams using standard Eaton project management processes.
- Execute direct material cost out sourcing projects to achieve the cost down and project schedule goals.
- Lead projects through a standard process to define scope and requirements, complete risk planning and user technical reviews, manage the request for proposal process with external suppliers, manage APQP (Advanced Part Quality planning) phase of project, and manage project multifunctional phase gate reviews. Track status and planning in a program management portfolio tool and using MS project.
- Partner and collaborate with external suppliers, commodity managers and buyers, supply development engineers, manufacturing plants and engineering globally.
- Problem solve, deal effectively with conflicts and roadblocks, escalating as required.
- Assess supplier manufacturing capability to meet drawing and specification requirements
- Manage the supplier identification and selection within the scope of commodity strategy to support new product development
- Negotiate price with suppliers to meet and exceed target cost.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supply chain.
- Minimum of 1 years working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
- MBA degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Quality
- 1+ years of experience working with manufacturing processes for castings, precision machining, or stamping.
- 1 year of experience in formal leadership position
- CPSM Certification
- PMP Certification
For More Details & To Apply Click Here: Project Manager
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com