Location: Incheon, South Korea
Sun Hydraulics Corporation is a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance screw-in hydraulic cartridge valves and manifolds for worldwide industrial and mobile markets. Sun has locations in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and Korea, as well as sales offices in China, India, and France. Sun Hydraulics is multi-national, publically traded (NASDAQ) U.S. Corporation with 900 employees worldwide.
- Technically competent with either a fluid power background (preferred), a technical degree or the ability to learn
- Well-rounded and interested in both technical and commercial issues
- Business acumen
- Interested in a career (not a job)
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Bilingual in English and Korean (verbal and written)
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Has a sense of humor (and can navigate in a flat organization without boundaries)
Candidate can be an undergraduate student or graduate student at a U.S. university. This opportunity would require the chosen candidate to work in Sarasota, Florida, at the parent company location for some time after graduation to learn the business, the products, and company culture before moving to Incheon, Korea to work in our operation there on a permanent basis.
Interested parties may submit resume to Gregg@sunhydraulics.com in Microsoft Word or text format.