||Off Shore / On Shore
Location: Sumter, South Carolina, USA
Job Number: 17000A1A
- Coordinate the safe and accurate movement of material from finished goods to the carrier, and the same for incoming material being stored in inventory.
- Ensure daily shipments/receipts are prepared and loaded/unloaded correctly to include weight distribution and paperwork accuracy.
- Coordinate with supply chain and external carriers to set up expedited shipments.
- Ensure accurate transactions are recorded prior to any movements into or out of the finished goods inventory.
- Resolve grief issues with corporate accounts payable office.
- Strong basic math skills
- Must be able to lift and carry 15 lbs on a continuous basis
- Strong organizational skills
- Forklift experience preferred
- Shipping/Receiving experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- MFGPro experience preferred
- Overtime required when necessary
- Flexibility work hours required when necessary
- Resumes are preferred
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org