||Off Shore / On Shore
||10/16/2017 9:59:58 AM
Supervisor - Mobile Cranes
Location: Oklahoma City - OK - USA
Job ID: 2017-35803
Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining.
- Plans and assigns work, implements/enforces policies and procedures and recommends and/ or implements improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and working conditions to assure optimal use of available capacity.
- Ensure a safe workplace for all team members
- Plans and assigns work
- Recommends and implements improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and working conditions to assure optimal use of available capacity
- Ensure system performance to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Lean Manufacturing continuous improvement in safety, quality, and delivery
- Create and manage area budget
- Monitor and reduce costs associated with system
- Determine and maintain proper staffing levels
- Train and coach team members
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in manufacturing.
- 4 years’ or more experience in a manufacturing environment in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated application of LEAN manufacturing principles (5S, standard work, waste elimination, etc.).
- Proficiency in the teaching and presentation of standardized training materials.
- Flexible, with strong teamwork orientation.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including experience coaching and training others.
- Strong math skills.
- Understanding and support of Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement change.
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous improvement and proficient at leading a team through the kaizen cycle.
- Excellent attendance and a willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Experience with project management.
- Demonstrated servant leadership characteristics in all facets of effectively leading a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form with all levels within the organization.
- Proven facilitation skills of groups ranging in size of four (4) to twenty (20), including a proficiency in the teaching and presentation of standardized training materials.
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org