||Off Shore / On Shore
Location: Orangeburg, South Carolina, USA
Requistion ID: 1704058
Trinity Industries offers a comprehensive benefits program. Eligible employees are offered Trinity’s standard company benefits package, which includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, 401(k) with match and additional retirement contributions, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance.
Our Highway Products division is Ahead of the Curve™ in safety and innovation as a leading manufacturer of highway guardrail, highway guardrail end treatments, temporary and permanent crash cushions, truck-mounted attenuators, and cable barrier systems.
As a Welder at Trinity, you’ll apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches using manual, automatic welding, and/or semi-automatic welding equipment.
What you’ll do:
- Perform flat and horizontal welds
- May weld on aluminum
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Ability to safely and efficiently perform all essential functions
- Ability to follow directions and maintain a professional work environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a teamwork environment
- Regular and predictable attendance
To apply this job please register in www.whyps.com: ** Do not send your CV in email@example.com