Venue: BEIS Conference Centre, 1 Victoria Street, Westminster
Date: 16th October
Volvo UK, in conjunction with the Green Construction Board Infrastructure Working Group invites you to participate with the supply chains of major infrastructure clients and contractors to understand how PAS2080 can help you to reduce carbon emissions, save on costs and - and win business.
Why should you attend?
- Hear first-hand from the authors of PAS2080 on how you can work with clients, Tier 1 contractors and their supply chains to achieve reduced carbon emissions
- Listen to companies who have implemented PAS2080 on the benefits and the practical steps to become PAS2080 certified
- PAS2080 certification providers outline what is involved to achieve certification
- Free clinics. hosted by assessors, consultants and infrastructure clients and contractors addressing target setting, baselining, measurement and reporting
- Your opportunity to attend your preferred clinic and get answers to your specific questions on implementing PAS2080
- Network with major infrastructure clients, consultants, contractors and their supply chains including High Speed 2, Environment Agency, Skanska, Costain, Mott MacDonald and Arup.
Objective: Gain an understanding of PAS 2080; how to reduce carbon emissions as a result of adopting the standard; and how to influence your supply chain.
Format: A day-long event with expert presentations, including facilitated table clinics addressing specific issues, and a networking lunch.
To See Full Agenda Click Here: Implementing PAS2080
To Book, Your Place Click Here : Implementing PAS2080
This article originally published at :