Enerpac Low-Height Skidding System
Enerpac is world's leader in lifting technology. Enerpac has given many solutions for lifting heavy machinery around the world, Enerpac introduced the latest technology a Low Height Skidding System that can jack heavy loads and can slide it. Low Height Skidding system is made up of skid beams which are backed up by Hydraulic Push Pull units that help the system to slide the loads. The system is powered by Enerpac Split Flow Pump to ensure each skid beam travels synchronously.
In addition to its low height, this system offers a 2-in-1 design. It can be used either on a fully supported surface or combined with the optional track support for added rigidity when the support surface is not fully supported or when spanning a gap is necessary. This two-part design means you do not need to own two sets of track for various ground support conditions.
- 2-in-1 track design for added support
- Intuitive pump controls
- Easily reversible to change skidding direction
- Portable design for quick setup
- 400-ton skidding capacity with two push-pull units
Enerpac Skidding Systems are available in several versions:
- B-Series (Skid Beam) utilizes a tall skid beam with built-in push-pull cylinders. Skidding direction can be easily switched by flipping a lever on the attached gripper box.
- J-Series (Skid Jack) provides the same functionality as the B-Series with the added benefit of having a built-in cylinder for lifting or leveling the load.
- LH-Series (Low-Height) includes low-height skid beams that can fit in tight spaces while still offering high capacity. We also offer a track support for added rigidity when the surface is not fully supported.