Hydraulic System Oil Treatment
The most expensive side of maintaining a hydraulic system is spending on the cost of oil change and equipment repair. Regular oil treatment is necessary because it is is constantly under the impact of a number of harmful factors:
- non-emulsified and emulsified water;
- mechanical particles;
- high temperature;
- oxygen in the air.
The best way to protect Hydraulic oil is with GlobeCore Plant
- To solve high-quality cleaning of hydraulic oils, GlobeCore developed CMM plants. This equipment implements a complex treatment using various methods, by using filters with filtration fineness of 1, 5 and 25 μm, treatment with high temperature and vacuum, as well as cleaning from aging products and acid components with adsorbent.
GlobeCore hydraulic oil treatment systems:
- restore the operational properties of oils and extend their service life;
- save money on new oil purchase and used oil utilization;
- improve the reliability of equipment by eliminating the harmful used oil;
- reduce unscheduled downtime.
These results are ensured by:
- the most effective methods of oil treatment;
- foam sensors and protection from oil leaks;
- modern sensors;
- automation of treatment process
This article originally published at :