Danfoss New Pressure Sensors
Danfoss introduces industries most durable, reliable pressure sensors. Made with Danfoss experience of more than 30 years in sensor technology.The DST P100 is made up of stainless steel and hermetically-sealed media interface which makes the sensors to withstand even during harsh environments. The DST P100 sensor offers premium MEMS technology at a competitive price. It’s built with a robust, welded design, eliminating the need for an internal O-ring and reducing the number of potential leak points.The hermetically-fixed outline gives incredible media. Also, the physical properties of its piezoresistive silicon consider versatile execution and remarkable overpressure and burst weight abilities.
Self-diagnostic features available with the DST P100 sensor allow for automatic sensor failure detection, which translates into increased machine uptime and reduced troubleshooting costs. This option is made available through a new, modular electronics platform from Danfoss, of which the DST P100 sensor is the first in a family of new products to adopt. It supports best-in-class sensor performance and long-term reliability over the product’s lifetime.
Additional features and benefits of the DST P100 sensor include:
- High precision: The sensor provides improved accuracy in a lower temperature range, allowing for a more efficient superheat control.
- Reliability: The product packaging of the MEMS sensor and electronics allows for vibration resistance, thermal management and protection against moisture ingress.
- Thorough testing: A “test-to-failure” method is an important part of the Danfoss product development process, providing increased product specification and insight into product design. This method also allows for faster optimization and testing, improving time-to-market.
- Forward-looking: The diagnostic capabilities with this sensor will benefit OEMs today — saving on troubleshooting costs — and well into the future, as more products integrate electronic capabilities.
- Scalability: The new electronics platform enables OEMs to fine-tune the sensor performance specific to their application. OEMs can be confident in their decision to implement the DST P100 sensor on their machines, as it will provide immediate performance benefits as well as long-term reliability and adaptability.
Danfoss Group Global