Motus Hydraulic MAX Series Cylinders
Designed and built specifically for the construction industry our MAX Series hydraulic cylinders withstand the toughest demands of tilt buckets, tilt hitches, thumbs, etc with ease
- Designed to work – 4000 PSI continuous working pressure with a 6-1 MaxFactor™ for added piece of mind
- Build to last – extra heavy wall tubing providing extra protection from dents and scrapes while withstanding higher working pressures
- Positive locking system – high tensile conelock securely retains the piston, Our industry proven positive lock system is known for it’s ability to remain tight for the life of the cylinder.
- High-performance seals – High quality wear rings and industry leading seal kits suited to your own environment & application- giving you hours & hours of trouble free service.
- Shaft options – Precision ground hard chrome bar gives you maximum seal life and superior corrosion resistance – Induction hardened bar available on request.
- Max range – Sizing options to suit your application – from 2.5″ bore to 6.0″ bore.
- Suitable for– forestry, civil construction, mining,heavy duty industry and much more
This article originally published at :