Parker Moisture Sensors
Parkers Moisture Sensor Range offers fast, reliable and accurate in-line detection of moisture in fluids. The MS transducer type technology has been especially designed with the preventative maintenance programme environment in mind. The industry accepted sensing cell device will monitor and report Relative Humidity (RH), moisture content in oils. The water content measurement technique offers the end user benefits over the current standard form of water content reporting (PPM). This allows for real time preventative maintenance to be undertaken and corrective actions to be made. By knowing that the water contamination is still within the oils absorbing range, less than 100%, reclaiming fluid properties before additive damage occurs can initiate calculable cost savings.
- MS moisture sensors provide fast, reliable and accurate inline detection of moisture in fluids.
- Technology developed for preventative maintenance programmes.
- MS150 'low pressure' suction/Return line applications. 10 bar maximum operating pressure.
- MS200 'Programmable' sensor monitoring and reporting relative humidity (RH), moisture content in oils. 420 bar MAOP.
- MS300 'Intrinsically safe' sensor ATEX certificated for use in hazardous Zone 0 environments. 420 bar MAOP.
- Temperature Outputs on all versions.
Features & Benefits
- Continuous, online moisture indication, for hydraulic and lubricating systems.
- Reporting of % relative humidity of water content, giving the user information on how close to the fluids real saturation point.
- Reliable data on the rate of water absorption.
- Sensing cell technology using a laser trimmed thermoset polymer, for capacitive sensing that is capable of absorbing water molecules due to its micro porous structure.
- Uses a thermistor for temperature compensation correction. Offering total confidence in reporting the %RH relative humidity over the sensors temperature range.
- A purpose designed tee adaptor allows for easy installation into an existing fluid system.
- The MS200 can also be specified with a bench top wand offering the end user greater flexibility.
- Wand not available with MS150 or MS300