Sun Hydraulics SunFlex Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
Sun Hydraulics has just launched its new Sun FLeX™ family of competitively priced, high-performance electro-hydraulic products. These 16 completely new solenoid-operated cartridge valves and three new coils are the first products in the FLeX Series Solenoid Valves for both the mobile and industrial hydraulics markets.
Designed to outperform comparable valves in the market, FLeX Series solenoid valves deliver what you're looking for in a range of solenoid valves:
- Consistently better pressure drop in a virtually leak-proof poppet-style valve
- Designed and tested to exceed 10-million-cycle operations
- Zinc-nickel plating standard (1000-hour salt fog) on valve and coil
- Coil options that include interchangeable low-power, high-power and hazardous location (explosion-proof) versions for expanded configuration flexibility.
- Valve and coil package that delivers a perfect market-priced solution.
The FLeX Series valves use Sun’s unique floating-style design, adding an extra layer of security in those harsh applications where torque and force can become excessive. FLeX Series products are available for order now through your local Sun distributor and begin shipping in January 2018.
- FLeX valves offer significant performance advantages over competitive valves
- Lower pressure differential across the valve at a given flow rate
- Increased shift performance at higher pressures and flows.
This article originally published at :