Swagelok Ball Valves
Swagelok ball valves are available in a variety of standard materials and end connections. In addition, Swagelok® offers ball valves manufactured or configured to the special needs of your applications.
- Can be used in a wide range of applications, from general purpose to critical-service applications
- Keep system media where it belongs, control fugitive emissions and leakage
- Are offered in high flow and quick-quarter turn manual or pneumatic actuation
- Have been engineered for repeatable, leak-tight shutoff
- Have low overall cost of ownership
- Can be manufactured or configured to a wide range of specifications
One-Piece Instrumentation Ball Valve (40G and 40 Series)
Swagelok modified the valve construction and developed an innovative assembly process. The result is the 40G series ball valve, which features an expanded operating temperature rating, improved thermal cycling capabilities, and reduced potential for leaks. Using a patent-pending seal design, the 40G series ball valve resists packing deformation, or “cold-flow,” for increased thermal performance and improved leak resistance.
Three-Piece Process/Instrumentation Ball Valve (60 Series)
With a unique coned-disc, spring-loaded seat; live-loaded, two-piece chevron stem packing; and three-piece, swing-out design, 3-piece process/instrumentation 60 series ball valves are designed for reliability and low maintenance.
Trunnion-Style Ball Valve (83 and H83 Series)
Trunnion-style 83 and H83 series ball valves provide durable service in high- and low-pressure applications. They feature a compact, maximum-flow design, low operating torque, and wide temperature range, and can be ordered with ECE R110-type approval.